Sunday, January 3, 2010

WE LOVE THE HOLIDAYS

i forgot my camera, but this was taken from my phone in a dark room, I know its kind of hard to see.
Monie and Dylan just hanging out, watching some TV
I couldn't get her to look at me, she was way to into the candy and presents
our kardashian gingerbread house... clayt and I really showed Trev and Brad what was up...

We went to Vegas on the 23rd and got to spend a little over a week there with our family and friends. I forgot my camera so it is a little hard to show all the fun things we did, but we are so grateful for the time we had on the Vegas vacation. Now we are back in the frozen tundra ready for a new semester. Hope everyone had a great holiday as well.

1 comment:

  1. ok first of all did you say kardashian house.... do you watch that show? if so lets watch it together, im obsessed with it. also your nieces... i die when i see pics of them.

    ReplyDelete